If you’re planning to visit Toronto for Christmas this year, you can start with the city’s largest outdoor patio.
That means you can enjoy the natural beauty and diversity of the city, or you can take your family on an outdoor adventure.
Here’s a look at 10 things you can do in the city during the holiday season.
• Winter Wonderland Park: It’s a park that’s been open since 1894.
But this year it’s celebrating its 50th anniversary, and it’s still a fun and busy place.
It’s the perfect place for kids and families to enjoy a day of family fun.
• Star Wars: The Star Wars Story: This animated film, which is now in its 70th year, is set in the Star Wars universe and is now available to stream on Netflix.
It was the first film in the series to be released in the U.S. It stars Daisy Ridley, who plays Anakin Skywalker.
• Toronto Raptors: Toronto Raptors fans have been known to rock the park for their games since the franchise moved to Canada.
This year, they’re opening a brand new outdoor basketball court, as well as a new home for the Toronto Raptors’ practice facility.
• Downtown Toronto: If you want to explore the waterfront during the winter, you’ll be able to do just that.
This weekend, the city will host a winter ice skating rink and ice rink-style ice-cream shop.
The rink will be open until December 12, while the ice-skating rink will open to the public on December 20.
• The North Toronto Museum: This year’s museum opens in the fall.
The museum is a world-class destination with exhibits and exhibits that highlight the history of Toronto and the people who live and work here.
• Maple Leaf Gardens: This iconic home of the Toronto Maple Leafs will be back in the lineup for its 60th anniversary.
It will be the site of the team’s 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs opener.
• BMO Centre: The Rogers Centre will be transformed into a new hockey arena for the Rogers NHL Network.
It also features a new, more intimate restaurant, the first of its kind in the NHL.
It features a signature look with the team wearing jerseys with the words “Home” on the back.
• RBC Centre: This Rogers Centre arena will be home to the Toronto Marlies of the Ontario Hockey League for the first time since 2002.
The new venue is scheduled to open to fans in 2018.
• NHL Network: The NHL Network will be available in Canada on December 14 and in the United States on December 15.
The channel is available in over 100 countries, and features highlights from all 82 teams across all formats, including the NHL, NHLPA and NHL Network Red Wings games.
• Blue Jays: This Jays team is one of the most popular teams in the world.
It is also one of those teams that can get fans to stay up late.
This season, they’ll be hosting a free party at the Rogers Centre for all fans.
• PNC Arena: This arena in downtown Toronto is home to Toronto’s professional basketball team, the Raptors.
They will be hosting an All-Star weekend at PNC Bank Arena on Thursday, December 13, which will be broadcast live on ESPN.
• Canadian Tire Centre: For the first consecutive season, this arena in Toronto will host the NHL’s Winter Classic on February 11-12.
It includes hockey-themed games, plus the annual All-STAR game.
• Air Canada Centre: On January 14, Toronto’s newest arena will open.
It offers a new arena-style arena that includes a large video screen and a bar.
It opens to the general public on January 21.
The game will be streamed live on the NHL Network, with highlights coming out later on that day.
• Exhibition Centre: If that wasn’t enough to get you excited, this Toronto venue will be host to the NHL Entry Draft on February 6-8.
The draft will be held on Thursday and Friday.
The team will be playing at a new facility called the Air Canada Place.
It can seat more than 60,000 people and is currently under construction.
• Scotiabank Saddledome: The Saddledrome is one big outdoor hockey rink that’s also home to hockey.
It hosts hockey games and tournaments from time to time, including in February.
The Saddlesome is also the site for the NHL entry draft on February 4.
• Rogers Centre: It won’t be the first outdoor arena that’s opened in Toronto this year.
It’ll be the third time it’s opened.
This one opened in June and was used for a couple of NHL games.
The Rogers Center is the largest indoor arena in North America, and is expected to be ready for hockey by March.
• Etobicoke Centre: You won’t have to go far to get into the hockey game at the Etobicampo Centre.
It has three ice r